For an important multinational company, one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies, we are looking for a:
BU AUTOMATION & ELECTRIFICATION
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for sales development of Automation & Electrification solutions.
- Work very closely with the manufacturing plants and corporate/engineering offices and is expected to build strong relationships with key management personnel.
- Interface and coordinate activities with Distributors.
- Track and drive new sales opportunities and progress at assigned accounts/markets.
- Provide excellent customer service and timely responses while interfacing with internal and external customers and distributor(s).
- Provide necessary support to assigned customers in order to achieve sales goals.
- Perform product launches, presentations and product demonstrations with support from others in the organization.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities and applications for company’s products.
- Ability to work in a team environment with shared goals to aid in the execution of overall business strategy.
Technical and personal skills:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Technology or Engineering (EE, Software, ME Systems etc.) field
- 5 plus years of experience selling industrial controls including cold calling.
- 5 plus years of experience establishing and managing relationships with customers. Existing relationships expected.
- Knowledge of factory automation used in Stamping, Powertrain/Propulsion, and Final Assembly (preferred).
- Experience in programming PLCs, CNCs, motion controls, and/or servo drives a plus (preferred).
- A basic understanding of the growing trends such as Industry 4.0, flexible manufacturing, and Electrification.
- Experience and ability in solving problems at technical, commercial, and operational level.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, goal oriented.
- Availability to travel.
Place of work: North West Area