For an important multinational company, leader in the Hospitality sector, we are looking for a:
For the BU Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal & USA), he/she will be responsible for two brands of the group by building long-term brand equity, whilst creating ATL and BTL activities to support the hotel chain to reach extra revenue and increase the Brand Awareness and the Brand Perception in the BUSE.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Recommend and execute the marketing and communications plan, adhering to Global strategy guidelines and ensuring brand objectives are achieved;
- Collaborate in the strategic development of annual Marketing and Communication plans in accordance with brand, communication, sales and revenue targets and in line with BUSE strategies and Global guidelines;
- Develop strong hotel action plans to be executed hand in hand with all Hotel team and post-evaluated against target KPIs;
- Responsible for all marketing and media activities for the brands including the rollout of global initiatives (Experience Department), inauguration events (together with the PR & Communication Managers), Barter Agreement, Special Initiatives, Definition of new F&B Concept (together with the F&B Director) and implementation of the new brand identity of specific F&B outlet, etc.;
- Direct responsibility of media budget for Italy and France;
- Optimizing advertising campaigns and developing new advertising efforts;
- Brand ambassador at all manner of events;
- Drive opportunity analysis through alliances to achieve incremental sales volume (B2B & B2C);
- Executed special pilot projects on the BUSE market and successfully implemented best practices in other geographies.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Similar;
- At least 7 years work experience including experience in marketing and communications;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Results oriented and business sense;
- Communicative, proactive team-player with high level of reliability and integrity, good at building relationships;Creative person capable to think Out of the Box;
- Italian and English speaker, the knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Workplace: Milan Area