For our important Client, Leader Company in travel’s World, Consea is looking for
ENTERTAINMENT GUEST EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR
The main goal is supervising the entertainment department operations making sure that the product quality is in line with company expectations and guests' needs. Direct cooperation with a team of colleagues responsible for the other areas of Guest Experience (Meet & Greet, Hospitality, F&B, Housekeeping, HR, ).
- Fleetwide Product Plan Coordination (based on seasons, liaise with Artist coordinator, Musical Coordinator, Production Coordinator, Technical Operations manager, Animation Product manager to grant a smooth planning according to itineraries, and guests' typology;
- Coordination with Hotel Ops Director and HR Dpt. to define a correct planning and rotation of Cruise Directors and Assistant Cruise Directors;
- Draft down with Hotel Ops Director a yearly Entertainment Audit Plan including follow ups on audits performed by the CD Traveling;
- Liaise with Animation Coordinator and Technical Operation Manager in order to plan and grant a fleetwide proper rotation of animators, technicians ;
- Study & develop an Entertainment Program of activities tailored on ship's itineraries, guests profile and markets needs
- Liaise with Entertainment Musical coordinator in order to plan and grant fleetwide the required Musical standards;
- Liaise with Entertainment Production Coordinator in order to grant the required Production standards;
- Constantly analyze feedback from guests and presenting recommendations for improvement based on the findings;
- Have a constant contact with on board CD and ACD and be the main referent point for them;
- Being responsible for supervising the entertainment product on board and controlling that the product quality is in line with company expectations and guests' needs;
- Coordinating and supervising with production Mgr, CCA coordinator, CAA coordinator, Technical Consultant , Music coordinator, Artist coordinator the recruiting quality of the selected candidates (production singers, dancers, technicians, djs animators, musicians, artists...)
- Supporting the development of external projects from different sectors (Internal and External Communication dpt, Sales Dpt, Marketing Dpt, International Markets dpt, Special Services dpt etc), when the Entertainment is an integral part of the delivery requests
- Supporting the project owner in the design of the Costa Company Annual Best event as Costa Club Cruises, Protagonisti del Mare, Charters, Loyal Special Group
- Skills of: creativity, artistic sensibility, knowledge of Entertainment World in its various expressions. Preferably strong knowledge of stage and backstage execution of 360 degree Entertainment Activities (Productions, Artist Shows, Games, Musical Performances, Events, Activities in cooperation with On Board Revenue section)
- Excellent managerial qualities as well as administrative management and adequate distribution of a a substantial annual budget.
- Communication skills, multilingual product management, organization of events and problem solving skills
- Italian and English fluent, and preferably knowledge of a third language between French, Spanish and German.
- Strong spirit of flexibility, used to teamwork and to management of a group of people to be coordinate by objectives.
- Available to travel during the year in Italy and abroad visiting the ships and living the experience on board to check our product and coordinate any adjustments and implementations.
- Excellent communication skills focused on promoting openness and transparency.
- Focused on learning and research, welcoming feedback and others’ ideas.
- Open to diversity and cultural differences
- Real team player able to encourage and help others in giving their best.
.- Strongly committed to enhance sustainability