For an important company leader in Leisure, Travel & Tourism sector we are looking for a:
PRICING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT SENIOR ANALYST
The candidate will be responsible for managing the pricing and inventory strategy with the objective to maximize Company’s revenues by leveraging on pricing and occupancy optimization of the ships/markets assigned and of the transportation services where applicable.
For his/her assigned ships and programs, perform big data analysis to:
- Forecast the demand and optimize prices and inventory on the basis of the analysis of booking trends, a deep understanding of the price elasticity and the support of an advanced scientific tool
· Study business environment and monitor competition and define pricing positioning for Company’s product across world-wide markets and available sales channels
· Manage the demand trends through price steering and promotion on each customer segment
· Define allocation of cabins and seats capacity across different itineraries and products
· Contribute to the successful implementation and use of our pricing optimization tool
· Contribute to the financial revenue forecast process
· Interact on a daily basis with Company’s sales&marketing teams as well as worldwide markets
The ideal candidate has
• 3-5 years experience in pricing and revenue management in global companies
• Master's degree in Economics, Engineering Management, Mathematics/Statistics (or other studies with significant numerical background)
• Data driven approach to decision making and complex problem solving, combined with business sense and commercial awareness
• Optimistic and enthusiastic approach with high resilience to risks, challenges and pressure
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong entrepreneurial attitude
• High proficiency in Excel, quantitative tools and Power Point
• Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level is required)
• Focus on promoting openness and transparency.
• Passion for learning and researching, being open to welcome feedback and others’ ideas.
• Open to diversity and cultural differences, always committed to enhance sustainability.
• Excellence in team play & encouraging others in giving their best.