For a multinational company leader in automatic data capture and process automation, we are looking for a PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER.
This position is required to manage one or more than one Product Line, from both the Product Marketing and the Product Management prospective. The resource will take part in developing and delivering innovative products and solutions, building on existing ideas, voice of customers and his/her own insights. The resource will act as a catalyst of change, not afraid to challenge the way things are done and leveraging his/her own skills and experience to improve products and solutions.
- Manage complete product life cycle from inception to obsolescence;
- Develop marketing and training materials for responsible products;
- Train sales people and support key customer opportunities;
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with 3rd parties;
- Responsible for pricing, budgets and profitability of products;
- Cooperate closely with R&D in defining new product specifications and throughout the projects;
- Evaluate, compare, contrast and position competitive product offerings and maintain competitive matrices;
- Act as the business liaison with key partners, customers and sales to help drive revenue, market share, gross margin, profitability and program success of the product families.
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Engineering; Master is a plus
- Fluent in English (since the role requires international complex interactions on daily basis between Italian HDQs and worldwide based Sales Team)
- 1- 4 years of experience as Product Manager or in Product Development Area (as R&D Engineer or Program Manager)
Location: Bologna area