For a multinational company, leader in the automotive sector, we are looking for:
HR Lead Global Engineering
The HR Manager Engineering plays a key role in supporting the global team of HRBP within the Engineering function of our ePowerTrain BU. The focus is on delivering measurable commercial value by driving the effective execution of all HR processes and driving a best-in-class HR service. Following the “Ulrich model” and working closely with the Global ePT HR leadership team and the Global HR Centers of Expertise, across talent management, performance management & talent acquisition, the HR Manager Engineering is accountable to ensure we have the right people in place to support delivery of operational excellence as continue to grow our ePowertrain business.
- Primary contact for HR expertise tasked with developing and supporting engineering talent to successfully deliver the operational strategy;
- Lead organizational development activities, in collaboration with the HR Centers of Expertise, to ensure the ePT business is staffed with innovative, high-performing engineers with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Provide strategic support to Engineering in organisational design, culture and change management initiatives, talent management, policies and processes integrated within Business;
- Working with the talent CoE provide support to Engineering leadership in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy and insuring inclusion and diversity outcomes;
- Enable business leaders to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure they are qualified and skilled to meet current and future performance standards;
- Identify and mitigate people related risks to address attrition and retention of critical people to meet current and future needs of the Business;
- Coordinate ePT Engineering sites HR activities;
- Partner with site management teams to address data trends on operational and employee performance for root causes of work-related problems and issue;
- Garner, analyse and interpret market insights, HR trends, Business Data and leverage business tools and technology to help identify opportunities to deploy and continuously improve data driven people interventions to support business outcomes;
- Facilitate a high-performance culture by acting as an internal coach and consultant to enable managers to become effective people leaders.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR business facing role in engineering/ design centers or manufacturing in auto industry;
- Track record of supporting engineering disciplines in an HR capacity preferred
- Good working knowledge of industrial relations laws and regulations in multiple countries
- Proven ability to effectively work in an “Ulrich model” of HR service delivery, including collaboration with HR Centers of Expertise and offshore centralized HR Shared Services teams;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative while also being a team player who works closely with other members of the HR and Engineering teams.
Location: Dolnośląskie area, Poland