For an important and representative multinational Group, leader in its field, we are looking for:
SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
The Candidate with University degree in business / marketing / sales or related fields will have 5 or more experience with a Logistics Service provider in a similar role, deep warehousing and distribution operations knowledge, and nderstanding of IT/IS solutions.
The candidate is reporting directly to the Italy Managing Director and functionally to the Group Sales & Marketing Director.
- Draft a strategy and business development plan as per the country targets;
- Develop the pipeline for warehousing and transport opportunities (including co-packing) identifying contacts of potential and target customers;
- Drive tactical sales measures to fill idle space when needed
- Conduct Go/No Go analysis
- Identify the key points and set the priorities on tender quotations
- Ensure a smooth & compliant tendering process
- Coordinate the response with all the relevant stakeholders
- Negotiate the offers and the contracts
- Propose & develop the local marketing strategy
- Pilot internal negotiations (legal, finance, corporate)
- Announce NO GO’s to customers and orient their decisions
- Work in close-cooperation with the communications department (press releases, public events, articles in the newspapers…)
- Create and/or update materials (slides, company presentation, etc…)
- Excellent project management and commercial approach as well as proven capability to close deals;
- Good interpersonal, managerial & communication skills;
- Italian mother tongue, fluent in English;
- Driving license and ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Only applications from Logistics Service providers will be considered.
Nice to have:
Place of work: Lombardy