For our client, an important Brand operating in the Fashion Luxury segment, we are researching a
As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered.
You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans.
- Support your team with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related Situations.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team.
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client Repurchase.
- Build and develop own Client portfolio.
- Be the store point of reference to the Country Merchandising team, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities…) leveraging the Expert Advisors’ knowledge.
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented;
- Support Operations team in inventory management;
- Support Store Manager in staff planning (workforce management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Management Skills, Leadership, Interpersonal Skills and Professional Attitude
- Curiosity, Empathy, Commercial Mindset.
A fluent knowledge of the English language is required as also experience in Luxury sector.
Place of work: Rome