For Costa Crociere, worldwilde leader in the cruise sector, we are looking for a:
Customer Service Manager
- Selecting, managing, supervising, monitoring and evaluating the following figures Hospitality & Operations Managers, Hospitality Service Managers, Supervisors and Operators, International Hosts & Guest Relation Managers
- Acting as point of reference in relation to operational decisions of the Hospitality Department
- Coordinating the shifts of the aforesaid staff giving specific instructions to Human Resources for the Key Positions, including turn-over, promotions, selection and evaluation of candidates
- Creating and updating the various Operative Instructions, Manuals and Internal Communications.
- Ensuring the drafting and implementation of the Product Plan
- Organizing the activities of the Department on the basis of the service targets.
- Checking the manning and the language needs of the staff
- Providing operational support to the Hospitality staff.
- Checking the quality of services and compliance with operating procedures.
- Following the various projects (Marketing, Sales, Communication, Costa Club etc..) which specifically involves Hospitality Department and coordinates their development
- Performing periodic inspections
- Implementing new activities in order to improve Customer satisfaction
- Taking part of start-up operations of new structures
- Reporting directly to the Director of the Department and communicates effectively with all Department Heads on pertinent matters affecting Guests’ satisfaction
- Good experience in customer service in telco/commodities/outsourcing or leisure sector
- Excellent knowledge of english is mandatory
- Able to develop a new service model, reshaping the organization and the processes through innovation
- Result oriented
- Data driven approach
- Analytical approach and systematic thinking
- Entrepreneurial vision
- Project management
- Able to deal with change and complexity