For a multinational company, leader in the automotive sector, we are looking for:
HR PROJECT MANAGER & REPORTING
The HR Project Manager & Reporting is responsible for coordinating different HR projects focusing on continuous improvement: full potential projects, KPI’s improvement initiatives, process standardization, etc. Strong collaboration with all HR managers of the sites, HRD Operations, HR reporting team, HR central teams, HR teams DL is required.
- Define and implement standards in terms of reporting, routines and KPI’s across ePT globally (USA, Japan, Thailand, India, Germany, Italy, Poland);
- Optimize and implement new data gathering processes and data management in different systems in collaboration with HR management, Finance and HR reporting team.
- Define and implement the regular monthly, weekly HR reporting decks
- Monitor and ensure HR data integrity by controlling the accuracy and consistency of input data within and/or across the BU
- Coordinate the implementation and reporting of HR KPIs
- Audit HR processes and act as lead/team member in process improvement projects across the Region
- Audit HR data and troubleshoot issues;
- Support the data governance processes;
- Coordinate the development of project plans outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources;
- Identify and lead cross-functional project teams comprised of project managers, functional experts and local managers;
- Manage team progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables; provide updates to senior HR leadership and functional directors of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing and reporting relevant data to the business.
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Human Resources;
- Strong background in manufacturing HR Analytics / Reporting (ideally automotive);
- Experience in designing and leading various HR projects internationally (also from a scratch);
- Experience in HR data management;
- Proven ability to effectively work in an “Ulrich model” of HR service delivery, including collaboration with HR Centers of Expertise and off-shore centralized HR Shared Services teams;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative while also being a team player who works closely with other members of the HR and Operations team;
- Strong analytical skills.
Location: Dolnośląskie area, Poland