For an important multinational company operating in pharma sector, we are looking for:
BRAND MANAGER WELLNESS
Reporting to the Marketing Director Central Europe and Russia, this person will support the Marketing team in the development of Wellness market, that is new for the Company, for Central Europe and Russia Region. We are looking for a person consumer focused, proactive and able to start from scratch, both conceptual and operational, potential willing to be part of a kind of entrepreneurial project with in a group.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop P&L and driving market growth.
- Maintain a company or individual’s public image through the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Make decisions about the cost of branding and analysing trends in customer spending.
- Build relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets.
- Oversee social media accounts and ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with company executives, marketing personnel and public figures.
- Complete research into industry trends and public perception.
- Aid in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen the client’s brand identity.
- Develop custom marketing and advertising strategies.
- Create designs and layouts for media outlets.
- Write pitches, blog posts and articles.
- Conduct meetings with clients.
- Oversee marketing staff.
Technical and personal skills:
- Between 2 and 3 years schooling.
- Minimum 4/5 years of experience in one of the top 20 companies of the food supplements / wellness sector.
- Experience in managing international projects.
- Customer-focused mindset with strong communication skills.
- Target oriented team player.
- Target oriented approach.
- Team spirit and can do attitude.
- Fluent in English.
Place of work: Hybrid work with a base in Milan (Italy HQ)