For a prestigious multiational group leader in its sector, we are looking for a/an:
German Key Account Manager
Reporting to the Sales Executive Director, the German key account manager has the primary function to guarantee, maintain the growth of sales on German customers.
- Collaborate with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads;
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability with the following customers;
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results;
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products;
- Find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture;
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy;
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service;
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners;
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales;
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs;
- Understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing perspective.
- German mother tongue or very fluent in Germany– Fluent in English;
- 10/15 years of experience in managing OEM and Tier 1 customers in the automotive industry (expertise with German customers is a plus) Able to work under stress;
- Flexible, agile, teamwork oriented;
- Will to travel internationally on a regular basis (30% of the time);
- Curious and proactive;
- Able to talk with upper stream management and downstream management;
- Oriented to customer intimacy and familiar with change management issues;
- Problem solving capabilities.
Workplace: Near Turin