For a prestigious multinational group, we are looking for a:
AREA SALES MANAGER CENTRAL EUROPE
Secure present and future business for the Company developing the specific value propositions, for customers, based on the whole group product portfolio up to the full system scope and coordinating all brands’ activities in the assigned Area. Balance short term revenue and profit requirements with building strong long-term relationships with all customers.
- Develop a growth strategy in the assigned AREA focusing on profitable growth and on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate all brands’ Company activities in the assigned Region acting as the Group interface to the assigned customers.
- Establish relationships with all customers’ levels.
- Arrange business meetings with customers and new potential leads.
- Promote the complete Company capabilities, products and services.
- Identify and acquire new Business Opportunities acting as Customer Project Leader.
- Identify, understand and clarify customer requirements to ensure the generation of a proper Customer Value proposition.
- Coordinate Company resources to generate a proper Customer Value Proposition.
- Generate Technical Requirements as input for the Company Product Roadmap development.
- Generate the periodical quarterly sales reporting.
- Contributes to the knowledge and use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Attends trade shows and exhibitions to monitor the market developments and scout new business opportunities.
Technical and Soft Skills
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- At least 7 years working experience in technical sales
- At least 3 years working experience as HW or SW Designer, Technical Expert, Product Manager in applications such as Material Handling (e.g. forklift), Off-highway vehicles (e.g. Construction equipment, Trucks, Utility Vehicles) or power electronics (e.g. Motor Drives).
- Good German and English, written and spoken.
- Willing to travel in the assigned Area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia).
- Strategic thinking, ability to think out of the box, able to define the right priorities.
- Customer focused, result oriented, excellent networking skills, eager to find new business opportunities, clear and concise in communication, resilient.
Location: Berching Germany/Home Office