For a prestigious multinational group, we are looking for a:
MAINTENANCE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT – CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT EXPERT
The Maintenance Subject Matter Expert is a member of the central Head Quarter Continuous Improvement Team inside Manufacturing Function, which coordinates and supports the Company Manufacturing Excellence worldwide.
Main objective is the development and successful implementation system, with focus on the continuous improvement of the maintenance, to achieve significant cost savings, improve the reliability and uptime of the machinery, the management of spare parts and the efficiency of the maintenance organization.
- Developing and maintaining the standards and methods related to the Professional and Autonomous Maintenance improvement stream and creating the associated training material.
- Serving as a trainer about Maintenance standards and improvement methods inside the Company Academy, in order to create an adequate level of competence in the Head Quarter and in the Factories.
- Providing the necessary support to the Plant Directors, Maintenance stream leaders and improvement teams inside the factories, in order to successfully implement the standards and methods according to the Company System Road Map, also through dedicated missions on site.
- Identifying good practices, together with the Stream leaders in the factories and promoting their implementation in other factories, whenever convenient.
- Monitoring the progress of PMS implementation and projects achievements.
- Serving as an assessor during the audits, regularly performed in the factories.
- Has a technical background, reinforced by shop-floor practice, that will enable creative and cost-effective solutions applying the Maintenance improvement principles.
- Is a leader in the implementation of the continuous improvement system worldwide, capable of interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Develops an adequate level of competence about the Company organization, production process to support the successful implementation and the results of the continuous improvement as a whole.
Technical and Soft Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing, with a significative experience in maintenance management.
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Management.
- Fluency in English, other languages such as: German, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, are considered a plus.
- Sound understanding of Manufacturing Improvement Systems.
- Sound understanding of the Professional and Autonomous Maintenance improvement methods.
- Ability to work in international teams.
- Travelling flexibility.