For a multinational company, leader in its sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will offer support for all activities and processes of the Strategy & Investor Relations Department: supporting the overall business strategy and business plans while developing and implementing various investor relation initiatives. Responsibilities include analyzing relevant financial, operational and other related data as well as competitive and market data to contribute to a unified investor relations narrative.
What will you do as a Business Analyst:
- coordinate the long-range planning cycle (Multi-year Plans) ensuring process coordination;
- work cooperatively with FP&A, Accounting and other internal business partners to support the financial communication activities;
- prepare and produce high-quality documents and reports for the investor community and other external communications e.g. company results, ESG performance, corporate events;
- contribute to the creation of an illy Investor Relations digital presence in the corporate website;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in consulting, investment banking and Strategy / ESG / Investor Relations Departments of listed companies or structured private companies;
- excellent analytical, communication and relationship management skills. Problem-solving ability;
- ability to synthetize findings from analysis and drawing conclusions;
- a solid grounding in financial modelling;
- fast data interpretation to anticipate potential business impacts;
- ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines;
- excellent fluent English level, spoken and written. Other languages would be valued.