For a major luxury company, we are looking for an:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Reporting to the International HR Director, the HRBP guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the site. The candidate will be the local business partner, primarily acting as a consultant for company’s management on all issues related to human resources and supporting the growth of the site.
- Act as a strategic business partner to the client group, linking people, services strategy and business strategy to achieve their people and business objectives.
- Provide coaching, guidance and advice to leaders and employees within the business on people related impacts and issues
- Undertake performance management, investigations and grievances with the support of Employee Relations and ensure that these are managed and resolved in line with our policies and procedures and participate in resolving where required.
- Conducting and analyze exit interviews recommending changes when needed
- Plan and organize a proper induction for the new employees & monitor probation periods
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Guarantee compliance with laws, internal rules or policies and collective agreements.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Ensure that HR guidelines and policies are applied and adapted to local needs
- Participate in International HR activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
- 5-8 year’s of relevant experience within multinational companies
- Computer Proficient: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Ability to work collaborative within cross-functional teams and/or colleagues in LV Group
- Excellent interpersonal skills & approachability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work within diverse cultures with strong conflict resolution skills
Workplace: Venice area