GROUP LOGISTIC & PLANNING MANANGER.
The candidate will report to the Procurement & Supply Chain Director and actively participate in defining the Supply Chain group's strategy, ensuring constant support to all the company's functions. Specifically, she/he will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and supervising the Corporate Supply Chain team and functionally Local Logictic teams (6 plants worldwide, also defining with them the management strategies and policies for all supply chain processes);
- Leading the Managers responsible for the regions to ensure the strategic oversight of the entire supply flow, warehouses, and product distribution;
- Constantly monitor the KPIs of the areas under her/his responsibility to identify, define, and implement any improvement action on process stages;
- Ensuring, through the management of its resources, the maximization of the execution of the order portfolio and, at the same time, the minimization of inventories in compliance with the customer service level objectives for the reference plants and/or processes
- Coordinating her/his direct subordinates in the adoption of a culture of continuous improvement and supervising the consequent improvement actions;
- Defining project teams and governance models to facilitate the collaboration between Supply Chain and the various corporate entities; ensuring maximum integration of logistics processes
- Taking part in the improvement of the organization being part of Group Digilization program, promoting the development of tools for load analysis and aggregation at a multi-plant level for all the Division's plants;
The ideal candidate has:
- Technical or economic university degree;
- Significant supply chain management experience (5-10 years) within multinationals operating in the automotive or engineering sector;
- Proven managerial, people management, and motivation skills;
- Consolidated experience in coordinating global logistics functions
- Consolidated central level planning experience
- Fluent English language (other language is a plus);
- Experience in the APAC or LATAM regions (not mandatory).
The profile is complemented by:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Strong leadership and team management skills;
- Strategic vision and problem-solving skills.