For a multinational company in the fashion sector, we are looking for a Head of Global Commercial & Sales Controlling, reporting to the Group Administration, Control & Indirect Procurement Director and partnering Commercial function, leading all commercial controlling aspects, for all the markets where the Company operates, and for all the sales channels (Direct Retail, Franchising, Wholesale, Ecommerce, Licensing).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Global Commercial & Sales Director and the 4 Regional Commercial Directors on building up solid and consistent commercial budget for the brands in all the regions;
- Being the business partner for the Global Commercial & Sales Director for all Finance & controlling aspects connected to Sales, from the Top line performance to the gross margin results;
- Coordinating, together with Operations Controlling team, financial aspects related to the Merchandising process (f.e. target marginality, cost feasibilty, etc);
- Tracking Global Retail network performance, both online and offline, Direct and Franchising, channels, with particular focus on sell-out, marginality and profitability, while pushing the rest of the team on action plans in case of need;
- Leading the analysis of new opening opportunities (with focus on store P&L, profitability and sustainability), closures (f.e. penalties) and refits (f.e. CAPEX), together with Commercial team;
- Acting as main reference for analyzing consistency of business development opportunities (opening new markets, new wholesale/franchising partnerships, marketplaces, etc);
- Close monitoring Wholesale business perfomance (incl. Online business) with focus on sell-in and margin;
- Monitoring the performance of License channel;
- Coordinating local Finance teams on periodic deadlines (weekly business reviews, actuals, forecasts, etc);
- Being a key pillar in the periodic business reviews and main financial planning moments during the year (BDG, Forecasts);
- Supporting Local Countries CFOs/Controllers on main financial processes and commercial reviews;
- Managing a team of Commercial Controllers in HQ;
- Being a senior business partner both at HQ and International level, always in strict alignment with HQ Finance team (Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Tax, Indirect Procurement, Credits, Treasury, etc.);
- Proactively scouting business opportunities, through a solid relationship with the Regional Commercial teams;
The role will be based in Veneto (near Treviso and Venice).
What do we need:
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Business Administration;
- At least 15 years of experience in a similar role, preferibly within a Fashion/Clothing Retail Business;
- Experience within multinationals/complex organizations represents a must;
- Italian and English fluency, both written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular), experience on SAP BPC and/or Microstrategy is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for You if:
You are able to work independently and work under pressure for tight deadlines. You are a great team player and able to encourage collaboration. You possess good business acumen with an analytical mind, you are very proactive and able to adapt to adapt fast to the changing environment and business needs.